Club “Dreaming” – Ruse, Bulgaria, Sports Club in Table Tennis “Danube” – Ruse, Bulgaria and Sports Club “Aikiken” – Ruse, Bulgaria in partnership with Middle East Technical University Aikido Society – METU Aikido Society, Ankara, Turkey and Asociatia Judeteana De Tenis De Masa Constanta, Constanta, Romania are implementing the project “Sport without borders – rediscover and develop your potential”, financed by Erasmus+ Sport Programme, Support for Collaborative Partnerships in the field of Sport; Small Collaborative Partnerships.
– To promote voluntary activities in sport, together with social inclusion, equal opportunities and awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity through increased participation in, and equal access to, sport for all.
– Understand, compare and share best practices and methodologies applied in different countries and in these different fields of sports and martial arts about the path of rehabilitation through sport and involving society and volunteers as well.
– Develop and test a structured, multidisciplinary and integrated methodology in martial arts of self-defence through sport for women victims of abusive actions, and integrate though sport children with special needs giving them self-confidence, healthy bodies and minds, courage and determination to change paths of life. It will be a plan assisted by qualified personnel (instructors, trainers, doctor, coach, psychologist, etc.).
– Develop a common program of events and initiatives to raise awareness and cultural promotion to be implemented locally by each partner for promoting the project activities and the project results – courses dedicated to the rights of these hidden invisible society groups.
Project Location(s): – Constanta County, Romania
– Ankara and Canakkale, Turkey
– Ruse District, Bulgaria
– Lead Partner – Club „Dreaming”
– Partner 2 – METU Aikido Society
– Partner 3 – Sports Club „Aikiken”
– Partner 4 – Sports Club in Table Tennis “Danube”
– Partner 5 – Asociatia Judeteana De Tenis De Masa Constanta
Final beneficiaries: 45 sportsmen from Bulgaria, Turkey and Romania area
Indirect beneficiaries : sports enthusiasts, volunteers and spectators from Bulgaria, Turkey and Romania countries;
Duration of implementation: 12 months
The implementation period: 01.01.2017 – 31.12.2017