Fall semester registration has started. Registrations will go on between October 16 to October 23 2023. People who want to participate in training can come to the first training on 9,10,2023, with sports clothes and slippers.
From 2018 summer term, due to METU Office of Sports’ decision, we can no longer accept new guest registrations.
Registrations will be done by society. Documents will be collected in full and delivered to the person in charge at dojo in a file.
Documents required for Registration:
- 1- Online Registration Form (Click to fill the form.) (It is enough to fill the form just once.)
- 2- 1 photo
- 3- Application Form (Click to download the form)
- 4- Bank Card (Payments will be made to the responsible person at dojo until 23st October 2023 . Fees are quarterly.)
- i. METU Student : 700 TL
- ii. METU Staff : 1000TL
- iii.METU Graduate : 1800 TL
- iv.Guest : 2200 TL (It is valid for registered guests in previous semesters and no new guest registration is possible.)
Documents required for License
License registiration will be made at a date which will be anounced after the registrations are complete.
First time license:
- 1- Registration Slip (Click to download the form) (The registration receipt should be a single page, not duplexed, A4. Instead of the club name “individual” must be written. If you are more than 18 years of age, only the athlete’s signature is sufficient and the parent on the side page can be left blank. There is a passport information section for foreigners in the form. If you have a residence permit, there is a TC number starting with 99. It must be filled in the computer, then print out.)
- 2- Health report (Click to download it in .pdf format) (The date of the report, ICD DIAGNOSIS sections should be left blank. It would be signed and sealed by the Medico or family physician.)
- 3- 2 photo
Renewal of license :
- 1- Previous License
- 2- Health report (Click to download it in .pdf format)
- 3- 1 photo