(For information about Junior Aikido Registration, click here)
Summer semester registration has started on 11 June 2018 and will go on during these two weeks. People who want to participate in training can come to the first training on 11.08.2018, with sports clothes and slippers.
From 2018 summer term, due to METU Office of Sports’ decision, we can no longer accept new guest registrations.
Registrations will be done individually to METU Office of Sports according to the announcement of METU Office of Sports.
Documents required for Registration:
- 1- Online Registration Form (Click to fill the form.) (It is enough to fill the form just once.)
- 2- Health report (Click to download it in .pdf format.) (After filling the form, it will be delivered to the responsible person at dojo.)
- 3- 1 photo (It will be given to Office of Sports during the registrations.)
- 4- Photocopy of ID (It will be given to Office of Sports during the registrations.)
- i. METU Student, Copy of Student ID
- ii. METU Staff, Copy of Staff ID
- iii. METU Graduate, Copy of Graduate ID
- 5- Bank Card (Payments will be made to Office of Sports during registrations. The payments which will be made by only bank cards.)
- a. Fees for a semester will be announced.